Sun Plant Industry Co., Ltd. (“the Company”) takes the following steps to protect personal data such as customer names, addresses, and information about the services they apply for:
1. The Company does its best to protect customers’ personal data, including by complying with laws, regulations, and industry best practices related to personal data.
2. The Company handles customers’ personal data appropriately and in accordance with the purposes described below.
- Identifying individuals who apply for a service, etc.
- Delivering requested materials, information, and courtesy communications
- Providing other services
- Sending or communicating promotional materials, surveys, gifts, and other materials related to our services by various means, including by phone, e-mail, and postal mail
3. To ensure that customers’ personal data is handled in an appropriate manner, the Company endeavors to protect personal data by putting in place internal rules and management structures; educating its employees; taking such steps as are appropriate in order to prevent unauthorized access to personal data as well as the loss, corruption, alteration, and unauthorized disclosure of such data; and reviewing those steps on an ongoing basis.
4. The Company may outsource personal data to subcontractors or partners in order to achieve the above purpose of use.
In such cases, the Company takes such measures as are necessary and appropriate to ensure the integrity of personal data, for example by choosing companies that take sufficient steps to protect personal data and entering into agreements concerning the protection of personal data. Please note that the Company may provide personal data in response to requests by public agencies such as courts and law enforcement in accordance with applicable laws and regulations.