SunMax forming machines are painstakingly designed to do their jobs without sacrificing the texture of ingredients used to make foods like croquettes and hamburg steaks.
- A variable special double-screw design allows these machines to form ingredients without requiring kneading or sacrificing flavor.
- Molds are easily changed, allowing ingredients to be formed into a variety of shapes.
- Machines come standard with a piano wire trimmer to ensure stable forming and alignment.
- A one-touch handle mechanism ensures error-free weight adjustment.
- All models feature inverter-based speed adjustment.
SM-MDS-150 Forming Machine
- 1-row forming machine
- Max. capacity: 6,000 units per hour (25 rpm)
SM-MDS-300 Forming Machine
- 2- to 4-row forming machine
- Max. capacity: 24,000 units per hour (25 rpm)
SM-MW450-P Forming Machine
- Multi-row high-capacity type
- Pump-based ingredient supply
- Pump-based model includes hopper with a capacity of about 200 L.
SM-MW600-S Forming Machine
- Multi-row forming machine
- Screw-based ingredient supply