SM-PDM600-2000S Flouring Machine
The SM-PDM600-2000S Flouring Machine is well suited to products that require lots of flour, for example fried food and tatsuta-style fried dishes.
- It sprinkles flour directly onto food products to ensure that all surfaces are sufficiently coated.
- It can also remove excess flour with a blower or by flipping food products upside-down.
- It can accommodate a variety of flour types, from light to heavy.
- Its versatile design means it can also be used as a fine breader.
SM-PDM450-1500 Pre-dusting Machine
The SM-PDM450-1500 is a flouring machine that is well suited to use with products that require a light dusting of flour, for example croquettes and deep-fried pork cutlet.
- A “mist” of flour creates a light dusting on all surfaces.
SM-PDR300-2500 Drum Pre-duster
The SM-PDR300-2500 is a flouring machine that is well suited to use with products that require a heavy coat of flour, for example poultry meat and seafood (oysters, shrimp, and squid).
- Inside the machine’s rotating drum, food products receive a heavy coating of flour that extends into every nook and cranny.
- Since food products can be loaded into the machine without first lining them up, the machine is also well suited to loading as part of a manual production process.
SM-PF-60 Powder Feeder
The SM-PF-60 automatically supplies flour to flouring machines.
- The machine automatically supplies flour or fine breading.
- The tank offers excellent cleanability thanks to a simple design that consists of just a screw and clog-preventing blade.
SM-CL-1 Cyclone Dust Collector
The SM-CL-1 keeps flour from leaking from flouring machines.
- Flour sucked into the machine can be reused since it doesn’t pass through any filters or similar components.
- Thanks to a hygienic design, the machine can be fully disassembled for cleaning, including parts through which flour passes.
- Also available in a large, twin-suction model.
- All stainless-steel construction.