SM-CBR-1U Squeezing Breader
This single-row breader is ideal for small-lot, multi-item production.
- It can accommodate both dry breading and coarse raw breading.
- The belt conveyor minimizes disturbance of the breading.
- Thanks to a special belt that narrows horizontally, the machine can neatly bread products with a variety of shapes, for example deep-fried shrimp and pork cutlet.
- The conveyor belt can be removed and reattached without using tools.
SM-BBC-1000N Cycle Breader
This single-row breader facilitates manufacturing of food products with a space-saving design.
- It can accommodate both dry breading and raw breading.
- Its compact design facilitates efficient production in a small amount of space.
- All work tasks, from loading food products to removing them after breading, can be accomplished by a single worker.
- The machine features a simple structure and can be easily disassembled and cleaned.
SM-BRW600-EXS Excellent Breader
The SM-BRW600-EXS is a multi-row breader suitable for mass-producing high-quality products.
- It can accommodate both coarse raw breading and dry breading.
- The machine neatly applies both raw breading, which has high moisture content, and kendachi-style breading.
- It provides simple, fine-grained adjustability so that it can accommodate a variety of breadings and products.
- It incorporates two large pressure rollers to press down firmly on the breading. (You can choose from two roller types–stainless steel and sponge–depending on the food product being breaded.)
- The machine features a simple structure that reduces cleaning times.
- All conveyors use belts to minimize disturbance of the breading.
SM-BRW600-CDS Compact Breader
The SM-BRW600-CDS is a multi-row dry breader.
- It can accommodate dry and fine breading.
- A special pressing structure designed specifically for use with dry breading ensures excellent quality by applying firm, uniform pressure.
SM-BF-120 Breadcrumb Feeder
The SM-BF-120 automatically supplies breading to breaders.
- It detects the amount of breading remaining in the breader using a non-contact sensor and automatically supplies additional breading as necessary.
- It provides a stable supply without disturbing the breading.